Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Keegan Boys Have Arrived



Hello Team 7-2! As you all know, my wife gave birth to two baby boys on Tuesday, February 24th. Leo was born at 8:34 A.M. and Matthew entered the world at 8:35. They are home now, eating and resting comfortably in the company of family and friends. It has been an amazing experience, and I look forward to sharing Leo and Matthew's stories with you over the next year and a half.


Leo & Matthew Keegan

I also wanted to thank Ms. Wick and Ms. Shulman for working tirelessly to maintain continuity and helping you to understand the principles of the U.S. Constitution. I spoke with Ms. Wick each day to plan lessons and discuss classroom behaviors. All in all, Ms. Wick gave a good report, and, for this, I am proud!

Thank you, also, to all of you have been in contact with kind words and support. It has been appreciated! It was great seeing so many of you in school on Thursday, and I look forward to catching up with all of you tomorrow.

Mr. Keegan

No comments: